- Junior Associate
- Senior Associate
- Team Manager
- Managing Partner
- Junior Consultant
- Senior Consultant
- Associate Paraplanner
- Associate Financial Planner
- Senior Financial Planner
**As a Financial Advisor, you’ll build your own Exceedia financial services practice. You’ll rely on your personal drive, leadership and relationship-building skills to build a book of business and deliver personalized financial solutions to your clients.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST TO JOIN OUR WORLD-CLASS TEAM.
People with a passion for excellence from globally diverse backgrounds, with different experiences and new ways of thinking. People who want to put their talents and their fresh ideas to work with us.
These are the kinds of individuals who succeed at Exceedia:
- Highly-energized and confident individuals who thrive in a high-change environment.
- Innovators who never stop asking, “Is there a better way?” and who have the intellectual curiosity to find it.
- Team players who build a shared vision and accept full responsibility for making it happen.
- Leaders who are brave enough to take risks…smart enough to use sound judgment…and want to be rewarded for the value they create.
- Those who believe that constant learning is their responsibility and part of their jobs.
- Motivators who can mobilize and energize teams to produce quality results.
- Problem-solvers who can size up obstacles and seize momentum.
- People who can unleash the creativity in themselves and others.
See yourself in that list?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect and build a book of business
- Act as Financial Advisor to clients
- Conducts first and second appointment with prospects
- Conducts recommendation meeting and reviews with clients
- Prepare financial plans for clients
- Monitors client accounts and places trades when needed
- Responsible for public speaking at seminars
The primary responsibility of an Advisor is to build relationships with clients through various prospecting methods, i.e., networking, seminars, direct mail campaigns and various other sales and marketing methods. The role involves understanding the needs of clients then providing appropriate options and solutions to best meet those needs.
*A full support team to guide you
*Although our Financial Advisors operate autonomous practices, they aren’t on their own. We support our Financial Advisors with a comprehensive training program that prepares them for the challenges of business development and growth. We also provide Financial Advisors with an office and an Office Administrator to help manage client services and marketing activities. For new Financial Advisors, we dedicate extensive resources to ensure your continued professional development.
Emphasis on the Holistic Nature of Financial Life planning
We certainly understand that portfolio management is an integral part of any successful financial plan, but it isn’t the only element that contributes to success. The fact is that we coordinate and provide advice on many other elements of your financial life such as retirement planning, estate planning, income tax planning, risk management, cash flow planning, philanthropy, investments not actively managed by Exceedia Consulting Ltd. such as pension plans, and many other areas.
What we provide:
At Exceedia we support all our Financial Advisors with training that helps them succeed throughout their career. For new Financial Advisors, we provide resources to help them pass their required licensing exams and ongoing grants to support future professional development and designations. With our in house Advisor Practice Management Program, you learn to build both a book of business, as well as a professional business.
We provide you with a professional office environment with salaried administrative staff to support your business.
We understand that the success of your business relies on a 360 view of your business. Our compensation model provides multiple streams of income and rewards you for taking care of clients. Not only do we offer an incredible commission structure, but we also offer bonuses in three key areas: developing new clients, production, and client service. Advisors who consistently take care of their existing clients are generously rewarded.