“Like everyone we get frustrated by financial products that don’t work properly. As solution strategists, we do something about it. We’re all about innovation and empowerment. The world has enough problem finders. It needs solution finders.”
Jesse Vu, CEO and Founder
Peace of mind. Together.
Exceedia was founded on the principle of truly holistic planning reflective of your personal values, family traditions and goals. We strive to help you achieve peace of mind by unifying and simplifying your personal and business finances.
Our team of dedicated professionals will serve you with the highest standards of ethics, knowledge and service with a value-based, holistic solution to meet your changing life needs. We will align your financial goals not only with your balance sheet, but also guide you towards achieving significance in your life.
We work best with individuals who are proactive about financial planning for their future, are genuinely looking for professional guidance, and are committed to working exclusively with one advisor. It’s equally important you are fully engaged in the process of achieving your financial and lifestyle goals – this means offering full disclosure and answering all of our questions honestly and to the best of your ability. We believe strongly in comprehensive financial management.
We provide comprehensive financial planning in the context of a long-term partnership with you. Through our experience we have learned it is important that everyone is clear on what to expect if we are to develop and maintain a successful working relationship – one where I can help you achieve your financial and lifestyle goals.
What You Can Expect:
You can expect that we will consistently and responsibly perform all services related to the provision, review and ongoing monitoring of the financial planning solutions we implement on your behalf.
We Will Always:
• Strive to acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of your financial goals.
• Update your current financial information on a regular basis.
• Carefully assess and monitor your investment risk and time-frame.
• Explain the implications of recommended financial planning strategies and gladly answer any questions you may have.
• Update you as and when appropriate by email, mail and phone.
• Meet with you regularly to review your Personal Financial Organizer (PFO).
• Act as your primary Financial Advisor, coordinating the efforts of other related professionals as and when required.
• Treat you with utmost respect and professionalism.